The machine, designed and manufactured by Impression Technology Europe (ITE), combines many features you would expect to find on larger and more expensive equipment, making it accessible and affordable to the market like never before.
The Mini digital die cutter and laminator is a production powerhouse in complete label converting and finishing. With self-wound lamination option; digital cutting with industry leading output rates (graphic dependant); roll to re-roll; slitting stations x 2 slitter blades; and waste matrix stripping as standard.
With the ability to cut plain, or printed media with the single point registration system. The Mini is a full production solution in a desktop package. Precision engineering is the benchmark of the Mini and its manufacture quality and unique firmware delivers far in excess of comparable machines in the market today. 200mm o/d rolls x 115mm web width makes the Mini a perfect solution for continuous finishing to a wide range of medias like BOPP, polyester, paper, vinyl’s and more.
The Eclipse Mini is designed, engineered and built to a specification the printing community needed, bringing affordable label finishing options to the micro label users of today.
Main Features of the Eclipse Mini:
- Specifications Cut Width: 112 mm
- Cut Speed: 800 mm axial maximum
- Linear Cut Speed: Dependent on graphic
- Cut Force: 0 – 400 grams in 1 gram steps
- Cut Type: Drag knife and tangential emulation
- Cut To Registration: Single point registration mark
- Cut Ability: Both printed and unprinted media
- Max Label Length: 8 mm/12 inch repeat
- Lamination: Unsupported laminate roll
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 200 mm
- Waste Matrix: Removal and rewind
- Roll Core Size: 76 mm
- Interface and Software: WinPlot (Windows OS) cut software, cutter control parameter software. Plug-ins for CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator
- Power Supply: Single phase 110/240VAC, frequency 50/60HZ
- Dimensions: Width: 1000 mm; Depth: 600 mm; Height: 780 mm; Weight: 75 kg