Kiian Digital extends its certification program
JK Group a leading supplier of sublimation and pigment digital inks for textile printing, has chosen SGIA (10-12 October 2017 - New Orleans) to display integrated solutions for the digital textile market at booth: 2369
Kiian Digital, JK Group’s flagship brand for innovation, announces ECO-PASSPORT certification for DIGISTAR HI PRO. This achievement highlights the excellence of the HI-PRO series attesting its use in sustainable textile production chains. “We are excited to have achieved this goal. Kiian Digital’s full certification program gives a competitive advantage to all our partners in serving their customers” comments Marco Girola, JK Group Marketing Specialist. At the booth, visitors can find out more about Kiian Digital’s product portfolio and our focus on sustainability.
“JK Group strives to develop products that help to make a positive difference to the environment while providing value to shareholders and customers. This is evidenced by Kiian Digital’s growing certification programme.” says Martin Swift, JK Group Marketing Director.
The booth will showcase the ImpresTM Soft Signage System’s debut on the American market.
The new ImpresTM Soft Signage System is an integrated digital printing system designed to meet soft signage digital printing market demands. The system combines the deep technical expertise of: MS Printing Solutions, Caldera® Graphics and JK Group digital inks; all part of the same Group.
Booth 2369, will be meeting place for Sawgrass industrial brand stakeholders as well.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- GSW brings Mimaki experience to FESPA Africa 2018
- Hop Industries releases Hop-Syn GO synthetic paper exclusively for HP Indigo digital press
- MGI scores JETvarnish 3D triple play with 3 new Israeli press sales
- Epson to demonstrate the best in digital photo printing with award-winning work on show at Photokina
- New integration with Duplo finishers and EFI Fiery digital front ends
- Xaar 2001+ enables tile manufacturers to achieve more creativity
- Antalis expands bespoke service with new smart packaging centre
- Women in Print Alliance stresses empowerment at 2018 SGIA Expo