Only a stone's throw away from Piccadilly Gardens, a popular meeting and socialising location of the city, it is surrounded by a number of lively bars and clubs and is in close proximity to the trendy bars of the Northern Quarter. This unique Giant Poster will target a mass market, professional, entertainment and travelling audience. Positioned directly between Piccadilly Station, which has over 25 million passengers annually, and the Arndale Shopping Centre, one of the most bustling retail locations in the UK, this site is one of a kind. Manchester is famous for its thriving music scene and hosts Europe's largest concert arena, The Manchester Arena, which attracts over 1.2 million visitors every year.
blowUP media making a big impact in Manchester
blowUP media are proud to bring to market The Piccadilly in the heart of Manchester. Available from April, this fantastic Giant Poster located on the corner of the very busy A6 and Portland Street will be available from April 2018.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- Sentec starts distribution of DigiScape® - a superior alternative to PVC wallcovering materials
- Christmas cards are brightening up Princes Street, Edinburgh thanks to JCDecaux
- GH Display acquires Hytner Exhibitions
- Packaging Innovations 2019 announces partnership with Industrial Pack
- Mimaki announces participation in “ADAPT” consortium launched by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Vibrant, yet mellow: Pantone's Color of the Year 2019
- Colordyne pursues integration partners for new water-based pigment ink technology
- Esko launches hugely expanded Software Platform release 18.0.1