The sports shoe was produced in two pieces and produced on Dekom 3D Plus’ Massivit 1800 3D Printer in just under 24-hours. Once printed, the sports shoe was filled with expandable foam and had a combination of self-adhesive vinyl, textiles and paint applied to enhance its true-to-life realism.
Dekom 3D Plus produces attention-grabbing sports shoe
This larger-than-life, 2-metre tall sports shoe was 3D printed by Dekom 3D Plus, based in Switzerland. The attention-grabbing shoe was produced as a concept piece to demonstrate how sports brands can add significant value to their promotional and marketing campaigns with incredible wow-factor to draw in their target audience.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- AllSigns uses their EFI Vutek QS2 Pro to transform the newly-built atrium at St Patricks Catholic Church
- Kernow Coatings launches new marketing concept for wide format
- Score a win in June & July with Innotech's Goal Savers discounts
- Canon Océ Touchstone elevated printing solution
- James Martin Joins SGIA as EVP
- StarMedia International, Asia’s leading retail marketing solutions provider, launches StarMedia UK
- Xaar 2001+ printhead technology delivers the speed needed for new Canon digital label printer
- Konica Minolta’s innovation approach recognised in best practice global report