The sports shoe was produced in two pieces and produced on Dekom 3D Plus’ Massivit 1800 3D Printer in just under 24-hours. Once printed, the sports shoe was filled with expandable foam and had a combination of self-adhesive vinyl, textiles and paint applied to enhance its true-to-life realism.
Dekom 3D Plus produces attention-grabbing sports shoe
This larger-than-life, 2-metre tall sports shoe was 3D printed by Dekom 3D Plus, based in Switzerland. The attention-grabbing shoe was produced as a concept piece to demonstrate how sports brands can add significant value to their promotional and marketing campaigns with incredible wow-factor to draw in their target audience.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- Innovation at the forefront of UK’s largest packaging show
- Highcon launches Euclid IIIC for corrugated
- Allegra expands services into advanced signage and large graphics
- 3M launches DI-NOC Architectural Finishes Exterior Series
- From £2,500 to £27m - printing group marks 80th anniversary with highest turnover ever
- P21P completes the Grafiprint P-series
- Eighteen-year-old United Bricks entrepreneur continues major success with LEGO Minifigures
- Keeping pace with Silicon Valley growth: BarkerBlue ramps up with new HP Scitex