This comprehensive program will feature training on the finer points of vehicle wrapping such as proper graphic alignment and finishing as well as more difficult-to-wrap components such as bumpers and side-view mirrors.
Once completed and passed, an ORAFOL Certified Wrap Installer will become part of a network of national and international installers who may be called upon to install ORAFOL vehicle wrapping materials according to ORAFOL manufacturing recommendations.
Additional benefits to become an ORAFOL Certified Vehicle Wrap Installer:
- Become highly proficient in the application of ORAFOL wrap products
- Become highly knowledgeable of ORAFOL brand product specifications and applications
- Interact and network with the industry’s top vehicle wrap installers
- Receive business referrals from ORAFOL via website and program listings
- Receive business referrals from ORAFOL Certified Installer Network
The first scheduled training will be December 7-8th in Pompano Beach, FL.
2018 Class dates will be announced mid-December.